Our Best Selling Arena
- 1.5″ x 5.5″ UV/impact resistant, ribbed rails
- Accommodates 3-4″ round pipe
- Injection molded cone for precision
- Finished corners & entry gate at “A”
- Wind proof design, great for outdoors
- Designed for easy set-up & take down
- Virtually indestructible
- Exceeds FEI standards
It’s versatile and wind proof…
The Sundance Arena accommodates flat or round rails. We use highest quality vinyl with impact modifiers and extra UV protectors. Our PVC rails are stronger, more flexible, and have higher impact ratings. A gate rail is included. The Sundance Arena comes with eight bottom cone covers. These attach tightly to the bottom of the cone letting you fill the conditions may be purchased. Cones stack easily for transport and storage.
Set-in trough for easy set-up
Accommodates round rails
Bottom cone cap for maximum stability
Ribbed rails with UV and impact modifiers
Regular PVC Profiles vs. Premier PVC profile
- Rail Height: 12″
- Rail Lenght: 4 meters
- Cone Height:12″
- Rail Dimension: 1.5″ x 5.5″
- Set-up: 1/2 Hr.
- Wind Tolerance: Heavy
- Available arena sizes:
- 20×60 meter Dressage Arena
- 20×40 meter Dressage Arena
- 20×60 meter Training Set
- 40×80 Driving Arena
- 40×100 Driving Arena
It’s easy! Watch “How to Set Up A Dressage Arena”
Caring for your Dressage Arena
Premier Equestrian polymer products are UV protected, moisture resistant and perfectly safe to use throughout the winter. However if you will not be using them, here are some helpful tips for storing your equipment during the cold months.
- Clean off rails, cones and/or posts with water and a mild detergent. Sand, grime and dirt will act as an abrasive, and can scratch your equipment when moving and stacking.
- If you have scratches on the rails, these can be buffed out of PVC easily by using paint thinner. Put a small amount on a rag and carefully buff out the scratch. Be careful not to let it set too long on the PVC or it can damage the material. Then rinse with water.
- Stack rails on a flat surface. This will keep you rails straight and correct any bends that may have developed.